Great places to see before you die
A list of great places to see before you die, from me, because these are all places I’ve seen and things I’ve done! While progress on TravelUnmasked is slow and steady, my whereabouts in the world has been anything but.
In the last few months (and years) I have travelled a lot, and blogged very little. But this does mean that I have hundreds of great photo’s and loads of great stories from the mix of places I’ve been.
So in the interests of giving myself a rather large kick up the arse, what would you prefer to see me post about next?
- Snorkelling with reef sharks and sea turtles, Malaysia
- Amazing powder snowboarding in Hokkaido, Japan, (and Sashimi of course)
- Bouldering and averting wildfires in Hampi, India
- Seeing wild Elephants, trekking in Kerala
- The Wax Artist of Malta
- How Not To Climb Mount Stromboli (no guide or safety gear)
- WWOOFing in central Sicily
- The live music scene in student town Catania, Sicily
- Discovering rural Umbria on a blog trip
- The best bits of Florence, resting place of genius and where TOWIE ate Pizza
- Breakdancing, ballet and bayonets – when in Rome…
- Fishing in Bialystok, off the tourist path in Poland
- Hitch-hiking from Lithuania to Latvia, capital to capital
- 2000kms in Finland, from Fjords to the Arctic Circle
- A bad hostel experience in lovely Tallinn
- Discovering the upstart Republic of Uzupics
- Why you really really need to buy a Kindle Keyboard 3G, before its too late
- Retracing that chap Jesus, in Nazareth and Galilee
- Jumping from the ancient walls of Acre, Israel, into the Medditerranean
Clearly I have a lot to post about, so enough bragging – where should I start….?