PR, Media, and Advertising
Travel Unmasked is a brand new travel blog from Peter Parkorr, aimed at people who want to travel longer and find uncommon adventures.
Focussing on photography, high quality video, and meaningful experiences, Peter Parkorr unmasks the world of long-term travel for people interested in lifestyle design, career breaks, living abroad and being nomadic.
Bringing experience from academic study and a professional working background, the site shares informative articles about types of travel, foreign cultures and organisations that enable people to explore new countries in depth.
Social Media Statistics
- Twitter followers: 5,200+
- Facebook fans: 250+
- YouTube Views: 3,200+
- Instagram Followers: 190+
- Klout Score: 61
- Also on Google+, Pinterest, Vimeo & other networks
Independent Site Statistics
- Google Page Rank: 2
- Alexa Rank: 734,260
- Alexa Rank, UK: 98,756
Site launched in September 2012
- Monthly Unique Visitors: 1400+
- Monthly Visits: 1600+
- Monthly Pageviews: 2100+
Partnerships, Press Trips, and Reviews
Working with Destination Marketing Organisations, PR Companies, Tour Operators, and other business partners, Peter Parkorr regularly promotes relevant destinations and experiences to readers, through attending press trips and independent travel.
As well as promoting with his own site and social media channels, Peter Parkorr creates freelance written, photographic and video content. The site also includes reviews of relevant apps, gadgets or web services for travellers, and collaborates with other travel sites to provide accommodation and restaurant reviews.
People love to share the high quality visual content from TravelUnmasked.com and it’s a great way to showcase the unique aspects of your region, product and service to a wider audience.
Recent Partnerships and Freelance Work
- Viator.com – Visiting Israel Informational Article – March 2013
- Visit St Andrews – Promotional Video – with Visit St Andrews – February 2013
- BudgetTraveller.org – LoL Hostel Siracusa, Luxury Hostel Review – with BudgetTraveller.org – January 2013
- Blogmanay – Social Media Campaign and Press Trip - with VisitScotland, Edinburgh Festivals, Skyscanner, Haggis Adventures, and ETAG — December 2012 – January 2013
- Haggis Hostels, Edinburgh – Promotional Video – December 2012
- The Olive Branch, El Chorro, Spain – Promotional Video – November 2012
- Green & Authentic Portugal - Press Trip – with Porto and North Tourism — September 2012
- Nature and Adventure in Umbria - Press Trip - with Umbria Region Tourism – April 2012
Advertising and Sponsorship
Travel Unmasked likes working with quality providers of goods or services aimed at regular travellers and early adopters. If your company has something to offer informed travellers who want responsible travel, distinct from traditional tourism, then we should talk. Please contact us below, or through our other channels.
Sponsorship and advertising comes in custom shapes and sizes to suit you. From tailored posts, social media exposure, or contests and give-aways, to detailed reviews and long-term relationships. Advertising directly on the site is also available to companies that have a great value proposition for readers.