PR, Media, and Advertising
Travel Unmasked is a website and blog from Peter Parkorr, for people who want to travel longer and find uncommon adventures.
Focussing on photography, high quality video, and meaningful journies, Peter Parkorr unmasks the world of long-term travel for people interested in lifestyle design, career breaks, living abroad and being nomadic.
Bringing experience from academic study and a professional working background, the site shares informative articles about ways to travel, foreign cultures, and organisations that enable people to explore new destinations in depth.
Social Media Statistics
- Twitter followers: 6,270+
- Facebook fans: 480+
- YouTube Views: 7,500+
- Instagram Followers: 450+
- Klout Score: 63+
- Google+ followers: 600+
- Also using Pinterest, Vimeo, Foursquare & other networks
Independent Site Statistics
- Domain Authority: 37
- Page Authority: 42
- MozRank: 4.58
- MozTrust: 5.47
- Google Page Rank: 2
- Alexa Rank: 806,226
- Alexa Rank, UK: 71,627
Site launched in September 2012
- Monthly Unique Visitors: 2300+
- Monthly Visits: 3100+
- Monthly Pageviews: 4000+
Partnerships, Press Trips, and Reviews
Working with Destination Marketing Organisations, PR Companies, Tour Operators, and other business partners, Peter Parkorr regularly promotes relevant destinations and experiences to readers, through attending press trips and independent travel.
As well as promoting with his own site and social media channels, Peter Parkorr creates freelance written, photographic and video content. The site also includes reviews of relevant apps, gadgets or web services for travellers, and collaborates with other travel sites to provide accommodation and restaurant reviews.
People love to share the high quality visual content from TravelUnmasked.com and it’s a great way to showcase the unique aspects of your region, product and service to a wider audience.
Recent Partnerships and Freelance Work
- Constance Hotels, Le Prince Maurice, Mauritius – Campaign & Promotional Video – Nov 2013
- British Airways – Contributor for April to the Ultimate Year Round Travel Guide on the BA High Life blog – Oct 2013.
- Wild Atlantic Way – Press Trip – with Failte Ireland, & radio interview on OceanFM – September 2013.
- Studio Italia – Sponsored Content with this leading Italian language school in Rome – August 2013.
- Versilia Blog Tour – Press Trip – with regional sponsors from Viareggio & Tuscany
- #Blogville – Campaign – Video & other content for Emilia Romagna tourism board – June 2013.
- Tnooz.com – ‘Travel Blogging, Where’s The Money Beach?’ Article – June 2013
- Plus Hostel Berlin & Katrina James Photography – Reviews and Article – April 2013
- Viator.com – Visiting Israel Informational Article – March 2013
- Visit St Andrews – Promotional Video – with Visit St Andrews – February 2013
- BudgetTraveller.org – LoL Hostel Siracusa, Luxury Hostel Review – with BudgetTraveller.org – January 2013
- Blogmanay – Social Media Campaign and Press Trip - with VisitScotland, Edinburgh Festivals, Skyscanner, Haggis Adventures, and ETAG - Videos and other content – December 2012 – January 2013
- Haggis Hostels, Edinburgh – Promotional Video – December 2012
- The Olive Branch, El Chorro, Spain – Promotional Video – November 2012
- Green & Authentic Portugal - Press Trip – with Porto and North Tourism — September 2012
- Nature and Adventure in Umbria - Press Trip - with Umbria Region Tourism – April 2012
Advertising and Sponsorship
Travel Unmasked wants to work with quality brands for well-informed, frequent travellers. If your organisation has something to offer those who want meaningful and responsible travel, distinct from traditional tourism, then we should talk. Please contact us below, or through any of our other channels.
Working with Travel Unmasked is always a tailored experience. From sponsored content, social media exposure, or contests and give-aways, to larger campaigns and long-term relationships. Advertising directly on the site is possible for select brands.